It's been seven days since my last confession, I mean, post. It's been busy, that's all I can offer.
In the intervening period I've done a number of things. I have:
- worked like a demon
- eaten my body weight in potato chips (salt & vinegar) and Lindt balls (cinnamon)
- cut all my hair off
- not slept enough
- spent three days in Sydney
- delivered an outstanding result at the office
- forgotten to call the Sober Judge on his second birthday (ouch - BAD godmother!), and
- failed to sew even HALF of what I need to for the Thornbury Market on Saturday.
But I'm pleased to say that from today, I think, normal service will be resumed.