Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rockin' Retro Hoot wins out














Thank you to everyone who contributed a name for the new Hoot! I loved reading your suggestions and seeing how you all "saw" him in different ways.

I had a hard time deciding, they were all so good - but I'm proud to say that Rockin'Retro Hoot won out in the end.

Hooray, and thank you to Rose and her five year old daughter for the suggestion! Rose, I would love it if you'd email me your address so that I can send you both a little thank you present. Drop me a line at flickettysplits@gmail.com , or leave me your details in the comments section .... and thanks again!

(oh, and I nearly forgot to add, this is my 195th post. And you know what that means, don't you .... it's not long now until my 202nd post ....and that means a giveaway!! Heh heh heh ......)

No comments: