Thursday, December 23, 2010

Still sick. More photos.

Tourist tat by the seaside - but haven't I made it look good!

Very New-York-esque Alexandria taxi and street mosaic

Secondhand clothes for sale in the market

Smiley girl despite the piles of rubbish


More tourist tat

Inside Fort Qaitbey, originally the site of the Pharos lighthouse, one of the ancient 7 Wonders of the World

Gabled roof of bricks inside the fort

Outside the fort


Modern medicine in Egypt ... hmmm .....

For sale in the souq

Mirror mirror, on the wall ....

Souq street scene

Egyptian fashion - of sorts.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the freehand tattooing font used for the radiology centre!

Unknown said...

Its amazing post. I blog often and I truly appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. videos