Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My recent fabric purchases

First, thank you to everyone for your lovely comments about my delirium post, and the well-wishes for a speedy recovery.

I did write the post a few days after the event - no way I could have managed it during the grips of it! - and I am now on the way to recovery. Today, four days later, I just feel totally wretched rather than actually on the brink of death, so I am considering it an improvement.

It is taking me a while to recover and my thoughts are all over the place. So instead of poetic words, here instead are some photos of the further lovely things I've bought so far on my trip ......


 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Good to hear that you are well and thinking of fabric again rather than back aches! Take care of yourself, you can't make delectable crafty goodness if you are injured!