Friday, January 6, 2012

Introducing .... Prakash, the Indian Elephant


Ladies and gentlemen, may I have the pleasure of introducing you to Prakash, my new Ellyfump. He is an Indian Ellyfump, hence the Indian name.

I have named him in honour of my Indian tailor from Dubai, Mr Prakash. Mr Prakash made me many splendid outfits and deserves to be memorialised with an elephant.

Prakash is made with a wonderful Amy Butler home dec fabric called Bali Gate in Periwinkle, from the Love collection.

It's a cotton sateen fabric, heavier than the quilting weight, that makes it perfect for items that need a little more structure and strength.

Prakash stands about knee high, and of course his trunk is pointed upwards for luck. 

He's pretty awesome. 


1 comment:

willywagtail said...

Prakash ahs the cutest tail. I found a fabric similar to the stripey one you were looking for in Spotlight. Cherrie