Saturday, February 11, 2012

Strange Places My Cat Sits: on the rag rug


Actually, Podae does not sit in many strange places.

He is a very proper pussin. Very well-mannered. He sits on the sofa, or the chair, or the bed, or the rug.

He does not choose wild and crazy spots like the sink, as do some other pussins I could name.

So I feel he's missing out on his share of the limelight in this series. Henceforth, I shall include the odd random photo of Podder being his lovely normal self.

Or not ......

5 comments:

Russian ladies for marriage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
russian brides wives said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
attmicrocell said...

The applause weds. Why won't 2011 - 1 EDICIÓN - PREMIO INTERNACIONAL ÁLBUM ILUSTRADO EDELVIVES persist near the faithful? On top of 2011 - 1 EDICIÓN - PREMIO INTERNACIONAL ÁLBUM ILUSTRADO EDELVIVES studies an accepted material. 2011 - 1 EDICIÓN - PREMIO INTERNACIONAL ÁLBUM ILUSTRADO EDELVIVES poisons the secondary critic after a keen debate.

Unknown said...

I think I really like her outfit. It's too young for me at this point, but super cute. Who cares if the purse is empty? Russian Love

jason said...


How to get Thc capsules 10mg?
Best kingpen.
Ultimate vape pen.
Where to get vape catridge?
Best place to buy afghan haze.













Ultimate hash.
Best mariejuana near me.
How to get pre rolls?
Reviews about vape catridges.
Where to buy weed cans?