1. Walked to work this morning and in the park I saw a red weimeraner with a big smile on his face and his tongue flapping about as he had a lovely time scratching up the new grass. It gave me a smile too.
2. Wanted to ring my parents recently for a chat, except I can't because they're on holiday at the moment and no way to reach them, and I thought: this is what it will be like when they're dead.
3. Keep forgetting to post new "About A Boy" Hoot I've made for a colleague's son
4. The heels on today's pretty red shoes are too high. I think I'm giving up high heels except for special occasions. This will decimate my shoe collection. Therefore, must work on increasing the proportion of ballet flats. Will visit http://www.frenchsole.co.uk/ for inspiration and ahem, assistance in this measure.
5. Miss My One True Love, who's doing a lot of travelling for work at the moment. It feels like we've spent hardly any time together over the past few weeks, what with endless market days on the weekend and his work schedule during the week.
6. Too fat. Must stop eating cherry and chocolate slice.
7. I'm looking forward to the weekend, because I'm going to start a new skirt - the Study Hall Skirt by Anna Maria Horner.
8. Am very happy about being accepted to the new Sunday showings for the Rose St Market. I will have to make some new things - any ideas out there that you could give me?
9. Do ducks get cold in winter, swimming about on the cold water?
10. There really should be some kind of limit on the amount of Disney pink a young girl is allowed to wear. We should legislate.