Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bonjour cherie!

Ah, Paris. City of lights, and love, cafe au lait, pain au chocolate. Chic fashion and Gallic noses. I love Paris - who doesn't?

These days though the budget doesn't quite stretch to Paris of course ... damn that mortgage!

And so instead I look lovingly and longingly at my new Bonjour Cherie cushion, all red-white-and-blue like the flag (so patriotic, I know).


When I discovered this month's design challenge from Finki was European Travels, I knew I had just the thing.

So I whipped this up using a wonderful printed linen that recently arrived in the mail, with a beautifully soft indigo denim on the reverse side. And - naturally - my favourite feather and down insert to make it super comfy and wonderful.

Isn't it delightful? I've taken it to the Shirt and Skirt Market with me today ... I wonder if it will be going home with someone else? How utterly, totally French that would be.

No comments: