The mailman always brings me happy news. He brings me little pieces of joy from all over the world, and he never deliversany nastiness because I have registered to receive my credit card bills electronically. Isn't that clever? That way, seeing the mailman is always a good thing.
Vogue patterns I ordered in their recent $5 sale - seriously, I love those sales too. You can' beat paying five bucks for a pattern that costs $25 in the shops here!
And then he brought me these fabrics from Hancocks Paducah, who were having a "spend $100 and get free shipping internationally" sale as well - and that is a REAL bargain, considering how easy it is to spend a hundred dollars with the Aussie cusrrency so high against the greenback, not to mention the sometimes exorbitant price of postage from the US.
- Amy Butler: August Fields in Knot Garden
- Phillip Jacobs: Grandiose in natural
- Kaffe Fassett: Daisy in bBlack
- Phillip Jacobs: Layered Leaves in red
- Phillip Jacobs: Daffodils and Dogwoods in yellow
- Kaffe Fassett: Winding Floral
- Michael Miller: Summer Soiree, Centrepiece in grey
- Moda: Sanae Oz, Dizzy in black
- Moda: Tula Pink, Plume Tail Feathers in aqua
I have a shirt planned in the Moda Sanae Oz, a sandy linen in mind for the Vogue vintage dress pattern, some quilting to catch up on ..... the list goes on .... and on ..... and on!