Thursday, February 26, 2009

The cutest culprits ever


I tried very, very hard to be creative when I finally got home last night after the stultifying training day.

First though, I went to my bedroom to placate my mobile phone. It took some effort, but after a decent amount of stroking and patting and soothing, I think it forgave me.

Of course, there was the moment at first when it refused to listen to me, went flat and shut itself off in a mark of protest, but this morning we seem to be back on an even keel again.

I've promised to always, always check my bag for it before leaving the house in the future.

After setting things to rights, I decided it was time to do some sewing as a way to decompress. But when I went to my sewing area (that's what I call the unholy pile of crap on the dining table where I keep everything I'm working on, and a good deal of stuff that I'm not working on but which seems to need to be piled up around me for total effectiveness) - this is what I found.

And he seemed very comfy indeed, all curled up on my fabrics. How could you disturb something so gorgeous, and fast fast asleep?

So I chose instead to work on a project that's already halfway through. And that's when Grimth decided to help me. He loves to help.
Look at him helping me here, with his little paw on the needle and his loving eyes gazing up at me, half-lidded.

You couldn't be angry though, when the culprit is so very, very cute. I decided to read a book instead.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

That second shot is super cute. Clever helping kitty.

Selina said...

the kitty is too cute! mine was removed from the laptop this morning so I could take my shot! I should have left him there and taken it anyway!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest pic. Don't you just love cats? I thoroughly enjoyed your post it gave me a good laugh. I can so relate to the pile of crap being called something else hehehe
Regards
Michelle M
Bohemian Gypsy