Thursday, February 26, 2009

What do you call a baby tantrum?

Is it a tantette? A tantino? Or a tanticcolo?

Let me know your thoughts, because I just had one about the fridge.

There's this shelf where My One True Love stores his bottles of home brew, and right now it's jammed full of my ginger beer bottles as well. So every time you pull one out, the rest crash and roll around on the glass shelf - and it really sets my teeth on edge.

I decided to restore the bottle-cooling gadget that came with the fridge originally, but which we removed for I'm not sure what reason. And could I fit it back in? No I could not, no matter how hard I tried.

I jiggled, I juggled, I squeezed and twisted and bent, and nothing worked. In the end I got so frustrated that I stamped my foot and growled at the damn thing, and I think I scared it, because it went in smoothly and without a fuss after that.

So now I can reach in and pull out a bottle of ginger beer without the entire fridge falling apart. Ahhhhhh.......

1 comment:

Regina Moore said...

Loved this post...made me laugh out loud!