Which reminds me, I haven't yet revealed what was in the big 101-th giveaway from a few weeks ago...
Fatpuss reminded me today actually, that I hadn't posted the photo yet. I was waiting to hear back from the recipient at thereisabuttonmissing, and the email arrived during the week while I was on holiday. So now that I'm back at the PC, here is a picture of all the goodies she received!
Feast your eyes on this stash... there are:
- a whole pile of fat quarters
- a tin of Crabtree and Evelyn hot chocolate
- a Better Homes and Gardens magazine
- slightly less than a hundred and one buttons
- a pencil roll made from vintage fabric
- a tote bag made from vintage fabric
- a tissue pack
- a pile of golden pom poms (possibly a hundred and one of them)
- a little stash of ribbon and braid
- a perfumed soap in a lovely cotton sack
- and something else I can't remember. The Fathead may be sitting on it.