Monday, October 25, 2010

It's the little things.....

Well, I suppose if you are a Sultanate, you can have yourself a National Chip, can't you?
Here in Bahrain there are so many cool things that are Just Like Home ... except for a few little details. I love this kind of stuff because it's what reminds you that I'm not at home in Australia doing the same old thing - I'm off having a Middle Eastern adventure!

So I've decided I'm going to do a semi-regular post called It's The Little Things, where I show you something that's same, but different.

Green salt and vinegar packet instead of pink


Today it's chip snacks. Now, if you know me, you know I love my chips - give me something salty over something sweet any day. And one of the things I love to do in a new country is go and check out the supermarket and all the strange and unusual products they have.

Aren't these subtle differences just great? They give me such a What The moment!

Not Twisties, but .... Fonzies?!

2 comments:

Leaves of the family tree said...

But do they taste like twisties?

Jennie said...

That could be a great experiment, giving an Aussie the green chip bag and seeing how they react when they get salt & vinegar instead of chicken. Then keep doing it and see how many times it takes for them to adapt!