Thursday, April 30, 2009

.... and now, back to normal

Dear Diary,

It's been seven days since my last confession, I mean, post. It's been busy, that's all I can offer.

In the intervening period I've done a number of things. I have:
  • worked like a demon
  • eaten my body weight in potato chips (salt & vinegar) and Lindt balls (cinnamon)
  • cut all my hair off
  • not slept enough
  • spent three days in Sydney
  • delivered an outstanding result at the office
  • forgotten to call the Sober Judge on his second birthday (ouch - BAD godmother!), and
  • failed to sew even HALF of what I need to for the Thornbury Market on Saturday.

But I'm pleased to say that from today, I think, normal service will be resumed.

8 comments:

Tinniegirl said...

Happy busy sewing then. I'll see you on Saturday.

CurlyPops said...

Thank goodness you're back! You'd better start sewing like a madwoman.

Vanessa said...

yay!
Welcome back!
Have missed you!
Don't work too hard....

Christy said...

Hope you have a great weekend and try not to do so much!

a cat of impossible colour said...

Hooray, good to see you back!

bubbachenille said...

I got dizzy just reading that ! Good luck at your market.
Miriam

My Black Cardigan said...

Good luck with the market sewing. Imagine how relaxed you'll feel on Saturday night!

Troischats said...

Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments - it's really *nice* to be back! I sure missed blogging, that's for certain. It's great to be back in the fold ....