It's more what I don't say, in fact. It's the amount of blogging I don't do.
For example, this is only my second post this week since Saturday. And it correlates with a particularly busy period for me at work. I didn't even have time to take a photo of My Creative Space so that I could join in today!
I have a pretty good creative space at the moment, too. It's filled with all the projects I've got on hold until there's more time in my life next week. Sigh ....
- There's an embroidered cushion I'm working on in dove grey and pink - part of a new range of text-based cushions (watch this space)
- Some doorstops for the next Made N Thornbury market on May 2
- A dinosaur for my godson
- A headband for the Amateur Actress
- A baby toy for my colleague who's expecting a little girl
- A half-made bag in a Nicole Mallalieu pattern
- Some doorsnakes, because winter's coming up
I can't wait to keep going on these projects next week ... my cup runneth over! I feel like I'm brimming with barely contained creativity.